Bluenoemi Israeli Gifts Hamsa Metal Laser Cut Flowers Birds Pomegranates Tree
Hamssah Home Blessing Jerusalem View. Jewish Gift.
Beautiful home decor.
- This is a standing laser cut metal Hamsa hand painted in bright colors that will enhance any room.
- The frame is a dark blue and it is filled with hand-painted multi colored flowers.
- The Hamsa is an ancient Middle Eastern symbol for health, protection from the evil eye, and prosperity. This gorgeous piece will make your home feel protected
- A little piece of Israel to your home!
- Designed by Israel's artist Yair Emanuel
- Dimensions : 22 cm x 17 cm / 8.66 cm x 6.69 inches
- Metal Laser Cut Hamsa 22 cm long .
- Jewish Gift.
The hamsa is a Middle Eastern symbol dating back to prehistoric times designed to give protection from the evil eye, bad luck that results from the attention or jealousy of others. Today it is used both by the Jewish and Muslim cultures. The hamsa consists of a hand, usually pointing fingers down, with an eye in the middle.
Most commonly, the Hamsa is made in the shape of a hand with five fingers outstretched.
The name Hamsa ("Hansa" in Sanskrit, or "Al Khamsa" in Arabic) is from the Semitic root word for five, and is a very ancient symbol in the Middle East. Although it is an ancient symbol, the Hamsa is still popular today and is believed to possess magical powers of protection, happiness and prosperity.
Hamsa is a symbol, amulet and charm that is well known in the world's most ancient civilizations as a protector against the Evil Eye.
With its many names Hamsa, Hamsa Hand (Arabic), Chamsa, Hand of God, Hand of Fatima, Hand of Miriam, Hamesh Hand (Hebrew) to name just a few - the meaning is for the most part the same, the five digits of the human hand protecting the user. The hand usually, but not always, appears to have two thumbs. The eye is generally blue; a color which is also associated with protection from the evil eye. The entire symbol is often made of or covered with a material that is somewhat reflective to reflect back the evil.
Jewish Gift. Judaica decorations.