How to measure your Ring's size?
Measuring your ring's size
It is recommended to check your ring's size visiting a jewelry shop, but there are many times when you simply cannot go to the jeweler. You may want to do your shopping online in your own home. Wedding rings, engagement rings, promise rings, birthstone rings, class rings, and all other types of rings can easily be sized by taking your own measurements.
Here's how to measure for ring size without the help of the jeweler. You can request from us by email a printable chart.
Things You'll Need:
- Marker or pen
Things You'll Need
- Thin strip of paper
- Cut a thin strip of paper
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.
Size 4: 1 13/16 inches
Size 5: 1 15/16 inches
Size 6: 2 1/16 inches
Size 7: 2 1/8 inches
Size 8: 2 1/4 inches
Size 9: 2 5/16 inches
Size 10: 2 7/16 inches
Size 11: 2 9/16 inches
Size 12: 2 5/8 inches
Size 13: 2 3/4 inches
Size 14: 2 7/8 inches
Or in metric measures:
- Size 3 corresponds to 44.1 millimeters.
- Size 3.5 corresponds to 45.4 millimeters
- Size 4 corresponds to 46.7 millimeters
- Size 4.5 corresponds to 48 millimeters
- Size 5 corresponds to 49.2 millimeters
- Size 5.5 corresponds to 50.5 millimeters
- Size 6 corresponds to 51.8 millimeters
- Size 6.5 corresponds to 53.1 millimeters
- Size 7 corresponds to 54.3 millimeters
- Size 7.5 corresponds to 55.6 millimeters
- Size 8 corresponds to 56.9 millimeters
- Size 8.5 corresponds to 58.2 millimeters
- Size 9 corresponds to 59.4 millimeters
- Size 9.5 corresponds to 60.7 millimeters
- Size 10 corresponds to 62 millimeters
- Size 10.5 corresponds to 63.3 millimeters
- Size 11 corresponds to 64.5 millimeters
- Size 11.5 corresponds to 65.8 millimeters
- Size 12 corresponds to 67.1 millimeters
- Size 12.5 corresponds to 68.3 millimeters
- Size 13 corresponds to 69.7 millimeters