Bluenoemi Ring Sterling silver pomegranate with Opals or Garnets Blessing Verse
Share this Product
Sterling silver pomegranate Ring set with garnets or opals.
Handcrafted in Israel ring sterling silver beautiful pomegranate.
Decorated with garnets or opals.
- Jewish tradition teaches that the pomegranate is a symbol for righteousness, because it is said to have 613 seeds which corresponds with the 613 mitzvot or commandments of the Torah .
- It is also a symbol of fruitfulness.
- The pomegranate is one of the few images which appear on ancient coins of Judea as a holy symbol, and today many Torah scrolls are stored while not in use with a pair of decorative hollow silver "pomegranates" (rimmonim) placed over the two upper scroll handles.
Pomegranate is one of the Seven Species, the types of fruits and grains enumerated in the Hebrew Bible (Deuteronomy 8:8) as being special products of the Land of Israel.
This meaningful Ring can have one of the following inscriptions in Hebrew:
- For his angels will keep for you in all your ways כִּ֣י מַ֭לְאָכָיו יְצַוֶּה־לָּ֑ךְ לִ֝שְׁמָרְךָ֗ בְּכָל־דְּרָכֶֽיךָ: תהלים פרק פסוק יא
- אני לדודי ודודי לי- Ani Ledodi Ve dodi Li- I am My Beloved's and my Beloved is Mine- which is found in the Book of Psalms written by King David.
- יברכך השם וישמרך - Yevarechecha Hashem Veyishmarecha- God will bless you and protect you- which is found one of the five books of the Torah- Numbers.
- שמע ישראל ה אלוקינו ה אחד - Shema Israel Hashem Elokenu Hashem Echad - "Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One." Deuteronomy 6:4.
- זה יעבור וגם זה יעבור This shall pass and this shall pass too.
Please inform us the selected verse by message.