Roman glass earrings. Sterling silver earrings set with authentic Roman Glass
Regular price $117.00
- Adorable design in Roman glass 925 silver earrings with Ancient Roman Glass.
- These roman glass earrings are made of silver and genuine ancient Roman glass found in Israel.
- Created using an ancient fragment of Roman glass, approximately 2,000 years old.
- Fragments of decanters, bottles and jars designed for pilgrims who gathered oil, water or soil from the holy land.
- Made from the hand-blown fragments of ancient perfume pots, lamps, flasks, vases, cups, and bowls dating back to 100 BC found by archaeologists sifting through the fallen pillars and once magnificent cities of the Roman Empire. Almost two thousand years of conflict with mineral rich soil and oxidation combine to form this precious glass.
- The fine Sterling Silver Roman Glass Jewelry is one of the most popular types and styles originated from Israel. The designs for the jewels are based on artifacts and drawings also discovered on the archeological digs.