Silver Hamsa Necklace Blue opal hamsa 16 mm long
Share this Product
Blue opal sterling silver necklace
- Beautiful Hamsah Pendant and chain necklace.
- Made of .925 Sterling Silver and Opal. The pendant is two sided.
- One side is an inlaid opal, and the other side is engraved ALED for protection .
- This is one of the 72 names of G-d. Protection from the evil eye and envy. Beautiful delicate jewel, that protects your way.
Adorable gift for the ones you wish them best. This is a piece of art with Kabbalistic features.
- Gemstone Opal
- Pendant measures 16*12*2 mm / 0.63*0.47* 0.08" 1.8 gr
- Chain length 43 cm / 17''
About the Jewish talisman - the Israeli Hamsa jewelry
The Hamsa is a Middle Eastern symbol dating back to prehistoric times designed to give protection from the evil eye, bad luck that results from the attention or jealousy of others.Today it is used both by Jewish and Muslim culture. The hamsa consists of a hand, usually pointing fingers down with an eye in the middle. Most commonly, the Hamsa is made in the shape of a hand with five fingers outstretched. There is, however, the unique Cohanim Hamsa. In this position, the forefinger and third finger are joined from one side, and the ring finger and the little finger are joined from the other side. This forms the Hebrew letter "shin" and is the position of a Cohen's fingers when he blesses the congregation.